- Tahoe Donner is a homeowners association which offers many different amenities and impressive architecturally designed real estate. It is located in the western part of the town of Truckee. The Tahoe Donner Association, one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 5,800 properties and 25,000 members covers over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Tahoe Donner Amenities include: Private Beach Club & Marina (Donner Lake), Ski Resort, Alder Creek Adventure Center (a newly built Cross Country Ski Center offering Alder Creek Cafe & outdoor patio, BikeWorks shop etc), Golf Course, Golf Driving Range, Golf Shop, Equestrian Center (located at Alder Creek Adventure Center & offering stables & riding trails), Euer Valley, Trout Creek Swimming Pool , The Lodge, Club House (Pizza on the Hill restaurant & bar, pool side food & beverage, small swimming Pool, Tennis, admin. offices etc.), Bikeworks at Alder Creek Adventure Center (summer bike rentals & guided rides on its extensive trail system), Hiking Trails, Campground & BBQ areas.
- In the winter, Tahoe Donner offers numerous outdoor activities including Alpine and Cross Country skiing, snow play and snow shoeing. The cost to ski at Tahoe Donner is reasonable.
- During the summer, there are many different activities to enjoy as well. Golf, swimming, tennis, hiking and mountain biking are only but a few of the many activities to enjoy. Tahoe Donner restaurants offer both fine and casual dining. The Lodge restaurant food is award winning.
- Tahoe Donner is located within a 5–15 minutes drive of downtown Truckee, CA. Tahoe Donner is accessible by highway 80.